Required Documents

Workplace Learning - Documents:

In order to participate in Work Experience or Structured Workplace Learning, you will need the following documents:

For Students:

The Work Experience 4 Way Agreement Form - Click here

WEX Guide 2018 Yr 10 - Click here

Application for accomodation away from home - Click here

Prohibited Activities on Work Experience - Click here

If your Work Experience involves working with animals:

Working with animals - student's experience summary - Click here

The working with animals hazards form - Click here

For Employers:

The Employers Guide to Work Experience - Click here


If you are still unsure or have questions, please see me in the Careers office.